Thursday, May 10, 2012

No Nursing Homes for Me! (revised)


Hello readers,

So all in all, having dinner at Rebecca's was a terrible event.  Her monicotti  was a delicious and it was nice to see Danny, even if he only came out of his room for a few minutes to eat and run but then things went downhill...fast.

Rebecca and I were having a nice conversation until dessert when she started accusing me of going senile!  To this I took much offense and we burst into an argument about whether or not I am capable of living alone.  She say's she's been reading my blog and that she's worried about me. She needs to worry about herself if you ask me.  She said that I "seem to be confusing what type of pet I have and what shows I'm watching"...  "Losing my grip on reality," she said.  I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT!  I am absolutely certain that Trina is a cat and I miss her very much!  

She suggested I go live in a nursing home! First, I am perfectly capable of living alone.  Second, she has no right to tell me what to do! And as far as who's worried about whom, I am concerned with her lack of parenting skills.  Just LOOK at the door to Danny's bedroom:




That looks like the door of a disturbed child. A neglected child. A misled child.  And the smell, OH GOD the SMELL.  It smelt like low-tide and manure was emanating from that boy's room, it was almost unbearable being in that wing of the house...

I left abruptly after the argument and haven't talked to Rebecca since. 


Rebecca, if you're reading this:  You ought to figure out what to do with your immediate family before you try to stick me in a nursing home!

No comments:

Post a Comment