Thursday, May 10, 2012

Getting Back On My Feet (revised)


Hello readers,
So I've been starting to feel better day by day.  When I get tired with the daily chores, I've been stting down and researching how to find Tootsie.  So far I haven't found any hints as to Tootsie's whereabouts, ( I thought Your P.A.L. had a tip but it turns out he's just crazy!) but I did find this website with a lot of helpful advice about finding lost dogs in general: http://www.fidofinder.com/find-your-lost-dog.php

I've been fooling around in Microsoft Paint to make a poster to hang around the neighborhood.  This is what I made.  I think it's sure to catch everyone's attention!


Now, I'm going to print these off on my printer and then go plaster the neighborhood with posters for my missing doggie!

Wish me luck~

-Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment