Sunday, May 6, 2012

Homeward Bound!

I've been watching more and more episodes of Homeward Bound! I absolutely love that movie!  Sometimes it can be so sad, but it is mostly uplifting.   I love to see the dogs that have been taken from their homes be reunited with their original owner. I'm not sure how all his dogs ran away though? But what a brave man going around the world to bring all his furry family members Homeward with him.  Here is a beautiful moment from the movie show...


Don't they both look so happy?!  One day that will be me!!! My dog Toto and I will be reunited and happy as can be! Just like this...


That was such a nice time when Teensie and I went to the lake in Chicago.  We had to wear out coats and scarves though because it was sooo cold that winter.  Not much of a beach day I suppose!

Well, I better get going. I have some laundry boiling...



No comments:

Post a Comment