Thursday, May 10, 2012

Criminals!!!! (revised)


OH DEAR I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! 
This can't be true, it simply can't be...

I came home from the supermarket and found THIS SIGN taped to my door!

SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY BELOVED!!!! Oh dear I'm lost and I don't know what to do without my dear Tootsie!!! I just searched the entire house two times over and scavenged the back yard calling "Tootsie! Tootsie!" But he is nowhere to be found.  HE REALLY HAS BEEN TAKEN!  After losing my husband I don't think I can bear to handle any more loss!  Who will help me get through my days? What reason will I have to wake up in the morning now that my Tootsie is gone?! Poor poor Tootsie I really hope he's alright. And those thieves..Those DAMNED thieves!  Why would anyone do such a thing?! What reason would they have to rob a poor old lady of her precious dog?!!  Her only friend?!

For now, I'll just say prayers for Tootsie.  I'll cross my fingers and pray that he comes back safely.

IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION OR HAS SEEN TOOTSIE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!  THERE WILL BE A REWARD FOR HIS SAFE RETURN.

No comments:

Post a Comment