Friday, February 10, 2012

Teach an Old Dog New Tricks!!

Well, Danny came over today and I had him remove that photo of myself and replace it with the picture of my Orchids...the one I intended to post first.  I hate to have to reprimand him like that but lately he has been getting out of line and someone needs to set him straight!  Apparently helping me with my blog hasnt been the only technology he's been fooling with--my daughter Rebecca told me that he actually didn't make honor roll and photoshopped a his school report card and produced a fake letter which he mailed to the house!  I just can't believe he'd lie to his family like that.

I swear its the video games he's been playing and that MTV show he's been watching that are corrupting him.  Things just aren't the same as they used to be and no one values respect anymore.  That's enough ranting for today. I'd rather share about the positive things in my life so here they are:

I went to the bookstore yesterday and picked up Web Design for Dummies  so you can look forward to me prettifying my blog!  



I figured that since I can't trust Danny anymore, I ought to dive head first into this technology stuff myself!  Who says an old dog can't teach herself new tricks!


This is my Pomeranian named Tootsie! Isn't he just adorable?!
I love showcasing my new skills! Check back for more!

-Bea

2 comments:

  1. Hello friend Bea!

    You know, I never thought I would feel so close to a Gentile like yourself, but I feel like you have become my one true friend on the interweb. I know how you feel about the video games and MTV... Now that my daughter Maya is deciding to raise our baby Micheal without religion, I regret ever allowing cable into my house when she as growing up! (If you read this Maya, I am sorry, you know I still love you and everything I say on these bloggers is for your own good and Micheal's too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Beatrice. My name is Kevin.

    I am interested in your Pomeranian pet. Never before have I seen an animal that looks quite like Tootise. Honestly, I was actually sort of frightened at first by that picture of your animal- it looks like his body is being blown up into micro strands in many directions.

    Took a longer look, and decided Tootsie might be the strangest creature I have seen in a while. By strange, I mean interesting. Mom says "unique" is actually the best word to describe him. I think your Tootsie might even top the leper turtle living in the brook up the road in the next town. And she looks REAL funky.

    Maybe if I get up a little gusto, I could visit you and Tootsie- meet him myself.



    Take care, Beatrice.

    ReplyDelete